Wednesday, September 30, 2009







Here is the latest doll orphan I adopted and dressed. I crocheted this outfit while I sat in the gazebo with my favorite friend, my puppy, Marlee ...well Marlee is not exactly a puppy but all you pet owners out there will understand why I always will call my bichon my 'baby'. no matter how old she is..my love!
I love pink as you can tell. In creating this doll outfit, I was thinking of my dear friend who suffered from breast cancer. Therefore, I am naming the doll Dianne in her memory. Dianne also loved collecting Barbie dolls, and it was so sad her life was shortened at 50 years old by this dreaded disease..
I enjoyed every minute of designing this outfit and styling the doll's hair. Ain't she pretty?
QUOTE:

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller.

1 comment:

mimi'sdarlins said...

I love that you named this beautiful pink doll after your friend Dianne. What a sweet thing to do....she is beautiful :-)

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels