Saturday, November 14, 2009

ANYONE INTERESTED IN A TEAPOT RELATED QUILT ALONG



Would anyone be interested in doing a quilt along? Another member, Jeanne in the Flickr "A Tisket A Tasket" Block of the Month was asking me if I would be interested as we both found we love teapots! As an invitation to other members who may be interested in joining the Flickr "All About Applique" group, Jeanne provides more details HERE:

I have some ideas to design my own teapots and there are some wonderful teapot (or coffee pot) patterns available online. Some great links to teapot pattern sites are here:


LINKS TO TEA RELATED APPLIQUE PATTERNS:

1. Bunny Hill - Cream and Sugar

Nine blocks of tea cups and sweet things.

2. Kay Mackenzie's Pattern site is: http://www.quiltpuppy.com/bookshop.html

A photo of Kay's teapot patterns is at the top of this post. If you want to ORDER, please click the photos.

Please join in the fun. I can't wait and may even design my own 'cup of tea' block while I am waiting...stay tuned.

QUOTES OF THE DAY:

A nice cuppa to warm away the winter blues.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
CHOCOLATE, COFFEE, MEN...some things are just better RICH.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A tea bag is just like a woman....the longer you keep them in hot water, the stronger they get.

No comments:

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels