Friday, November 13, 2009

Block 11 - Bunny Hill A Tisket A Tasket Block of the Month




I'm exhausted...but let's GIVE THANKS!
PS DH, Tom made me do it! I really intended this turkey's wings to be praying (with his eyes SHUT..) but my DH, Tom (yes Tom is a turkey too sometimes) wanted me to add the eyes instead!
I don't have blanket stitch on my sewing machine so used zigzag. This block was a 'learning' experience for me, but fun. The basket is hand applique, but the turkey and gourd are fussy cut and fused, then machine stitched. Now back to my 'boring' hand applique...
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


No comments:

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels