Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Second Seam Treatment Waiting for Embellishment



I loved the appearance of this fan stitch on Pamela's Band Sampler! And it was fun to stitch. However I now realize printed fabrics do not work too well in CP. I also used Perle cotton, now realizing embroidery floss may have given a nicer effect, but once I add my beads, this treatment will look better. I can hardly wait to complete this crazy patch but am concentrating work on Part One of Pamela's Mystery SAL. I seem to be much slower stitching than the other participants, but I promised myself to concentrate on completing each 'new' project I start this year.

My favorite quote for today:

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies."-- Mother Teresa

No comments:

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels