Sunday, March 30, 2008

...almost finished Robin of Spring SAL..."tweet"?


...almost finished, but my stitching frame cuts off some of my work...sorry
I think I would have completed already but did hardly any stitching last week with Easter company, etc.

The outside stitching is adding a beautiful touch, I think, and I am pleased I did continue with parts two, three and four. I was debating to end after just the robin, but weather here was just right for stitching.

...hope to see some of these pretty 'real' robins soon but it has been snowing and cold in Canada...giving me more time to stitch...lol

HaPpY SpRiNg EvErYoNe!
Quotes:
"Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world."-- Virgil A. Kraft
"Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush."-- Doug Larson

No comments:

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels