Saturday, April 5, 2008

Crazy Patch Anticipation


Since I have been consumed in completing my last Mystery Stitch Along I have been excitedly collecting embellishments for my next project. I am convinced 'hunting' for these crazy patch items is absolutely the most FUN! However I have also found some wonderful 'treasures' for my next 'million' projects. I will have to live to be one hundred to complete all these projects I dream of!
Quite a few wintery Saturday evenings ago, I sewed three blocks with these blue and pink themed fabrics. Hopefully they will be my next project. The colors are definitely different from natural light, and I imagine my next photos will display differently.
Waking up with more fresh snow on the ground I have decided I will spend more time stitching instead of working in my garden...back to complete my spring robin stitch along...only one day or so to go...yippee!!
...please stay posted for my next update.
HAPPY Spring Everyone.


Quote:

We do not stop playing because we are old; we grow old because we stop playing.There are only four secrets to staying young, being happy, and achieving success You have to laugh and find humor every day. You've got to have a dream. When you lose your dreams, you die. We have so many people walking around who are dead and don't even know it!There is a huge difference between growing older and growing up. If you are nineteen years old and lie in bed for one full year and don't do one productive thing, you will turn twenty years old. If I am eighty-seven years old and stay in bed for a year and never do anything I will turn eighty-eight.Anybody can grow older. That doesn't take any talent or ability. The idea is to grow up by always finding opportunity in change. Have no regrets.The elderly usually don't have re- grets for what we did, but rather for things we did not do. The only people who fear death are those with regrets."It's never too late to be all you can possibly be.

No comments:

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels