Saturday, February 13, 2010

What WIP to do Next?

Have you ever had days when you feel you have accomplished NOTHING? Well, I am having one right now. I have spent hours browsing online, viewing thousands of ideas I WANT to do, however I just cannot motivate myself to start. I have approximately eight and one quarter 'old' WIPs that just do not 'speak' to me today.

I used to have a philosophy to 'finish the old, forget the new', but this does not work all the time.
The 'new' CQ block I just started to work on seems to be tempting me to get busy sttiching...but I am listening to my husband's 'hurry up and WAIT', not knowing what I am waiting for! However, for some eye candy, I am posting my latest WIP, a CQ block that I am stumped what to do next ...perhaps, I am waiting for spring and an inspirational 'moment'.



...still lots of stitching and embellishing to do!!!!


But I know for one thing...I will finish three cups of coffee and browse around Flickr and Google for another half hour or so then I must be on my way. I am tempted to start an embroidered Valentine project as I love anything with a heart theme and this would be a perfect project for this 'love' month. I have already printed out the pattern and just love it, but am trying to figure out how to use this block in my TEA project. You can find the pattern HERE: And you may even see my version of this pattern here soon...please check back in a day or two...or three. Take care my friends.
Enjoy.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"I wonder if the sap is stirring yet,

If wintry birds are dreaming of a mate,

If frozen snowdrops feel as yet the sun

And crocus fires are kindling one by one:

Sing robin, sing:

I still am sore in doubt concerning Spring."

Christina Rossetti

No comments:

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels