Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Completed NEW Fashion Doll, Eve




Another two dolls assembled!

I painted these dolls last month and finally assembled their bodies over the weekend. Two doll club members are interested in taking doll classes with me. This doll, Eve is 'doll-ightful' as she has an all porcelain body and a very nice doll to dress, display. I costumed both these dolls for Halloween. One Eve wears a leopard outfit and of course I wanted to make her 'purr-ty' so added the maribu to simulate a fussy cat tail...I only wished I had used GREEN eyes for her instead of the blue, but the blue ones are the only color I had in stock.
The other Eve is in a black dress, my 'good' witch. These dolls will be on my display shelf, but if anyone is wanting to purchase them, I will part with these and just have to make more.


No comments:

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels