Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Super-Easy Peanut Butter Cookies


Yes, I do have a 'life when I am not doing crafts'. Since it was a dreary and cool day, I thought having the oven on would warm the house. My DH had just bought four jars of Kraft Peanut Butter and the perfect recipe came to mind: "Super-Easy Peanut Butter Cookies" or here is the recipe.

What You Need!
1 cup KRAFT Smooth Peanut Butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
NOTE: There is absolutely NO flour in this recipe, therefore wouldn't this recipe be excellent for those gluten-free diets?


Make It!
HEAT oven to 325°F. Mix all ingredients with large spoon until well blended.
ROLL into 24 balls; place, 4 inches apart, on baking sheets. Flatten with fork. (I used a tumbler dipped in flour). I also found leaving the mixture sit for a couple of minutes made it easier to form the balls as it can be quite sticky to work with.
BAKE 20 min. or until lightly browned. (Do not overbake.) Cool 5 min. on baking sheets; transfer to wire racks. Cool completely.

I doubled this recipe as the jars we bought were equal to 500 g or 2 cups.
Your children will love these cookies! DH adds "CRUNCHY...tell them!" DH also said he preferred the ones using Kraft 'CRUNCHY' Peanut Butter...he should have been a cook! (C:
The cookie with the crack in it (bottom right) was caused by the Cookie Monster who tried to steal one before they cooled.

No comments:

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels