Friday, October 23, 2009

NEW "Baby Blue" Blythe FLAPPER Dress Completed

Oh how I wish I owned a Blythe doll to display this outfit properly. I made the above outfit as a custom order for an online friend. I do not own a Blythe doll however I used two different dolls as models to complete. It took me hours to figure out the pattern to crochet this dress, but viewing the completed project is so rewarding.
The first PINK dress I sold for this doll is posted on Flickr here:
I am now working on my 'red' flapper dress. I have to string 'thousands' of beads and sequins for each dress, therefore I MUST get busy. Have a wonderful day...take care.
NOTE: If viewing my blog, I really love and appreciate comments and 'followers' ...CLICK Follow on side bar.
QUOTE FOR TODAY: "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe." - Anatole France

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh Cheryl you have been busy! The dress is beautiful and I checked out the pink one on the blythe doll. That picture was so great with everything pink and the dolls eyes closed. Sooooo cute!!! Is the red dress doing to be the same pattern just red?
I have also been busy working on a couple of different daisy quilts one is done.... the other just ready to go on the quilting frame but I don't have time to work on them today as I am meeting my brother and I only get to see him once a year. Email me maybe we can have a virtual cuppa. :-)
hugs
Jeanne

Unknown said...

OH! Your flapper dress is darling! What a cute outfit. I hope you get your Blythe doll some day, deary! Just imagine the cute clothes you would make her! You should get one sometime!

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

If my barbie had owned a dress like that....oh my!
Hugs,Pat

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels