I started collecting blue fabrics with stars for my Millennium quilt in 2000, but the pattern and blocks were misplaced (yes, in my 'stash' in the basement), but having used a couple of the fabrics in my "A Tisket a Tasket" BOM project, I did not want to pack away these fabrics and found the perfect project to use up some of my fabrics, well at least one quarter of them! I did use a couple of fabrics that had floral print because they just seemed to work. When I started using this 'easy' Uneven Star TUTORIAL HERE for one block, I could not stop! I just LOVED the technique and kept sewing. In just five days I have assembled 32 blocks and am delighted with my results!
You can view more versions of these star blocks and quilts HERE.