Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas December block finished...now for the quilt!





Oh Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs, I am so happy to have found you back in March, 2009! I really feel sad to see this wonderful project come to an end and am almost in tears as I view your December block. With tears of sadness, yet of excitement, I wish to extend my sincere thank you, Anne for your fun designs provided to us so faithfully and generously this past year. As I expressed before, my participation in stitching these blocks forced me to discover the wonderful experience of hand applique! I have enjoyed your designs immensely, rewarding both mentally and therapeutically. I especially enjoyed sharing my last nine months with all the other talented and friendly members in your Flickr group... Flickr now seems to be just part of my daily survival mode as making these blocks has been the highlight of 2009 for me. Meeting all these wonderful and talented members who share their comments and ideas has introduced friendships which I hope will last my lifetime. Words seem inadequate to express my sincere appreciation for all the time and effort you have faithfully devoted to this project. Thank you for providing such a life enriching experience for me and I am sure I must represent many others also. I will now cherish my completed quilt for many years and forever, I hope. You are a very talented designer and I eventually hope that I will continue to stitch many more of your designs from your website when my financial situation improves.

May you and your family be blessed with the most wonderful Holiday Season and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels