Tuesday, December 29, 2009

THANKFUL FOR OUR BLESSINGS



MySpace Glitter Graphics

I love the daily inspirational message on my calendar for December 28th:

"BLESSINGS
brighten
when we
COUNT them". - Maltrie Babcock


My husband and I celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary yesterday and I am thankful. Counting my blessings of the past twenty four years reminds me of the cute little advertisement on TV when a little child is reminded to:

"Pick stars and name then for all things you are thankful for".


I also find yesterday memorable as I finished sewing the top of my Uneven Star Quilt using the celestial fabrics I had collected almost ten years ago. I am happy to have used some fabric from my already too large stash!!! I had started sewing a paper pieced star quilt in 2000, however misplaced the blocks and patterns in my basement 'stash'. I can now count the millions of shining in the fabrics of my 2009-2010 quilt.


And I will share with you more of my quotes:

~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
There is no need to reach high for the stars. They are already within you - just reach deep inside yourself. - Tas Soft Wind
~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"We CaN't AlL bE sTaRs, BuT wE cAn AlL tWiNkLe"...
~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels