Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What to Blog


I was checking another blogger last evening and really enjoyed her creativity. I was intrigued by wonderful photos and her collection of quotes and inspirational little sayings. Please check out her blog: http://fourfiftythree.blogspot.com/
I had inserted another photo of one of my 'completed' WIP"S...hope you enjoy her as much as I enjoyed creating her. I wish i had a better camera to display the detail. My sister takes wonderful, CLEAR photos ...check out her dolls here:
My creation is a Drew doll, friend of Barbie and I crocheted the teal beaded and sequined dress from a Paradise doll pattern. I am sorry the embellishments do not display well. I have ordered four more patterns from Paradise so looks like I may be busy this summer. The theme for our Doll Show in October is Pedlar dolls so I am working on my entry...stay tuned.
I am also very excited as I 'think' I have taught myself how to needle tat and am picking up a book from library to help me out. I am quite pleased I found online instructions to needle tat much easier than the conventional shuttle method. After being inspired by some lovely tatting blog sites:
1.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjbA8KLjRXUfZXNCMwhGkdl0uuGoxfvrcisahaJyYMpq4DCCl97yMwzGOUsEyZjq5E-xj-ZoQZOAFftlYos0qnhPk67DpGv3dwRhtF8qA2Z28BhNo5_r7-vFFPhJuk-VMRQpGKqL0Yuso1e/s1600-h/PumpkinJuiceHeartBl.jpg
2.
http://25motifchallenge.blogspot.com/index.html
Just checked the time and I must say 'ciao' for this morn as I have a hair appointment this morning. Going to USA this weekend and need a trim.

Have a wonderful day everyone. And remeber to say 'thanks' for all we are blessed with.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:

FLAP YOUR WINGS AND SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP .


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that dress is so beautiful. You did such a good job. You are a multi-talented woman!

Dawn said...

Thanks for the mention here....
I love your embellishing work!!!!!

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels