Thursday, May 1, 2008

Three more seam treatments from Pam's Ebook


I absolutely LOVE stitching these seam treatments from Pam Kellogg's ebook:
Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments Volume 1 EBOOK
A complete guide to working Crazy Quilt seam treatments with waste canvas. Create perfectly spaced and sized stitches every time!
I actually sat outside in the sun and really enjoyed stitching these three seams. Lighting was perfect, hubby and puppy were very happy to be outside in the sunshine with me and I thoroughly enjoyed my day (especially when refreshments were served too)! Too bad I had to stop and do some errands. Have a happy day everyone. I can't wait to stitch another seam and complete this block.

1 comment:

AmyS said...

Hi, I followed the link from your comment on Pam's blog. I think your blocks - and embellishments! - are gorgeous. I would be delighted to be able to do work like yours. Don't be discouraged! You are an example to me, and to others too, I'm sure. :o)

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels