Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pam Kellogg's Valentine Mystery Stitch Along Almost Complete!



Just this week, February 18th Pam Kellogg announced a new First Robin of Spring Mystery Stitch-Along, starting in March, therefore I am busy finishing Part Four of the Valentine SAL before I begin a new project. Although I have started another crocheted outfit for one of my Barbies as I find it easier to crochet while watching TV. Our Scott Tournament of Hearts Curling championships are on and I am trying to watch the games with my husband, one 'sport' we BOTH enjoy!
For 2008, I am sincerely trying to complete projects before starting any more new ones. However, since I am really happy with the way my Valentine project looks (despite the blackwork being my 'initial work' using this celtic stitching technique), I am tempted to try another mystery stitch along and have been collecting my materials hopefully being organized for Part One. I definitely did not complete by Valentine's Day, but I will complete the last half of Part Four this week. I am planning on having this completed cross stitch framed dedicating the picture in Loving Memory of my Father who passed away February 6th, 2008 after a lengthy illness the entire month of January. The hearts and roses in the picture seem to portray my love and devotion to him.
I am also excited to start another Crazy Patch using seam treatments from Pam's "Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments".
The LINK to Spring SAL is:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9654377
Please see my other WIP's and completed projects here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22417689@N03/

No comments:

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels