Saturday, August 28, 2010

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY

It is Back to School time and I am posting this adorable pink puppy block I hand appliqued for my "A Tisket a Tasket Quilt".  I am very excited about this quilt as it is all quilted and I will post photos of finished quilt shortly.  I do have to add embellishments though as I did have several added beads, buttons and bows I removed before i sent to the quilter.  Perhaps I will have my quilt completed by next Saturday.  Please check back soon.


INSPIRATION FOR TODAY:

You must check out this MIRACLE VIDEO! It made my day.


Here is the Miracle Video.

After you view this video you may want to check the other Pink Saturday blogs featured there.

Have a wonderful day!
...hugs,
Cheryl

No comments:

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels