Sunday, July 4, 2010

p&b star sampler quilt along

Yup, I started another quilt along...the fabrics were calling to me. (c:



THANK YOU Audrey for your wonderful tutorials and patterns!!
I was on holidays and had quilting withdrawl! Weather was too hot and raining, therefore I started another 'quilty' project! I am using blue and green remnant pieces and 'scraps' from my stash to do this great quilt along. Tutorial and free pattern for block 1 here:

picklesandbacon.blogspot.com/2010/06/star-sampler-block-1...



AMAZING AND FUN block to make. Tutorial and free pattern for block 2 here:

picklesandbacon.blogspot.com/2010/06/star-sampler-block-2...



Fun block...Tutorial and free pattern for block 3 here:

picklesandbacon.blogspot.com/2010/06/star-sampler-block-3...



Fun block...thank you Audrey! Used the centre square fabric in my May TAT block. Tutorial and free pattern for block 4 here:

picklesandbacon.blogspot.com/2010/06/star-sampler-block-4...



This was the simplest of the five patterns, however I made lots of booboos sewing it together, but it was fun to do! Tutorial and pattern for block 5 here:

picklesandbacon.blogspot.com/2010/06/star-sampler-block-5...

No comments:

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels