Friday, April 16, 2010





The bunny teapot is my own 'goofy' design...sort of surprised me when this idea 'hopped' into my head.
(C:
(...sorry for over exposed photo; if you click photo, photos will display larger).

The top cross stitch is a mystery stitch along I started in 2008. This mystery project was Pam Kellogg's design, and I am very excited as I am almost finished this project. I substituted the butterflies for the honey bee and ladybug in Pam's original pattern, as I have a very sentimental and symbolic LOVE of butterflies and wanted to convey this in my stitching.

Have a wonderul weekend everyone.
(C:

QUOTE:

“Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you”

No comments:

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels