Sunday, August 9, 2009

"SWEET" BLOCK Design for August's " A Tisket a Tasket


The weather has been been rainy and I have been trying to work on some quilting WIP's. Then Anne Sutton from Bunny Hill Designs posted her design for August and I excitedly started sewing my block and I couldn't stop. Now what am I going to do until next month's design is released?
I could work on my mystery cross stitch as I only have a couple of sections to do, but this is more of a winter activity.
Here is the block I made for August. And if you love cupcakes, take a peek at Zalita's "dee-luscious" site:
ENJOY.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so very cute! I like cupcakes for August! :)

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels