Monday, February 2, 2009

IN STITCHES


A year ago I was busy doing cross stitch in a fun Mystery Valentine Stitch Along project (SAL) with Pam Kellogg and I must admit I really miss it. I completed the Valentine project shortly after Valentine's Day and have my lovely roses and heart picture framed. Then I also joined Pam's Mystery Spring SAL of a cute little robin sitting prettily in a nest of flowers. Please check out Pam's Etsy site as I see she has both mystery cross stitch patterns featured:
Pattern designed for "FIRST ROBIN OF SPRING Counted Cross Stitch by Pam Kellogg is available on Pam's Etsy site here:www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=2032 4475
and you can see my WIP at Flikr here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22417689@N03/page2/


A bird in a nest always makes me think of spring and oh how the cold temperature (minus 25 Celsius this morning) makes me yearn for Spring to come early. I really do not like winter at all even though I have all these wonderful hobbies that keep me working. I have been sewing quilt blocks lately but i feel a need to start hand work again.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMGosh!!! That is absolutely gorgeous! I love it!

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels