Saturday, January 19, 2008


This is a photo of a partially complete Valentine Stitch Along project I signed up with online. Pamela does beautiful work and I admiringly visit her blog daily for inspiration and motivation. I hope to begin working on Part Three of the SAL shortly and will update this blog. Please find find more photos of my work here:
Now I will take a break from my WIP to visit my Dad in the hospital. He was 93 on December 3 and is having a difficult time. I have been praying God be merciful to him. It is very stressful watching Dad deteriorate. Working on my hobbies helps keep away negative thoughts. Nothing can take away my strong respect and love for my Dad.

No comments:

Crazy Life

Crazy Life
"Quilting is my passion...chocolate comes in a close second."

Share Some Love

Cute as a Button

Cute As A Button

I love to sew

I love to sew

Labels